This is a festive cookie for sure, with it’s red bursts of cranberries and little chunks of white chocolate, everyone will enjoy this updated drop cookie!
Cooking time: 10 mins
Makes: 24 cookies (more if you make them smaller)
This recipe was originally taken from the Taste of Home website (http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes) and they have a ton of others if you feel like browsing away for hours!!
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl (mixer) beat together butter and sugars until it is crumbly. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Drop by heaping tsp onto a greased (or parchment lined) baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
Even in their raw state they look so yummy!
Do you have a film buff on your list this year? Here are few gift ideas to keep them happy!
- Movie Passes, that’s a given! Let them enjoy whatever movie is coming out next that they want to see! You can even add on a dollar value so they can hit up the concession stand!
- Goodie pack full of candies, popcorn and flavouring as well as chocolate and nuts! The perfect pack for any movie lover to have a marathon at home!
- Subscription to an at home streaming service like Netflix. This allows them to watch whatever they want, whenever they want at home!
- Do they have an all time favourite actor? Why not grab a bunch of their movies and give them a gift you know they will love! (Do some research and see if you can find movies they were in before they were a “big hit”)!
- Film of the month club subscription, there are so many to choose from! Comedy, Indie, Horror etc. This is a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year.
- Does your city (or a near by one) do a film festival? Grab some tickets to a show or two and gift those! Who knows, they might even get to see their favourite actor in person!
- Movie Poster of their favourite film, framed and ready to hang in their favourite movie watching spot!