Ok, get your pen ready and write down the 3 things you need to make this…NOW!
If you are like me, you are always looking for new and fun drink ideas to serve when you have company over…or even to enjoy by yourself with this summers hottest book on your back deck with the sun pouring over you…OK, back to reality Melissa!
As I mentioned on the blog, there are already sooo many variations running through my head, one of which includes macerated berries rather than the hibiscus flower…or even some yummy citrus instead…oh gosh! Ok, here is what you need to get going on your new FAVOURITE drink!
- Mineral water (your favourite…I chose San Benedetto as it isn’t overly strong)
- Myx Moscato beverage (from your liquor store…comes in a neat 4 pack and multiple flavours…we used the peach one and I also tried it with the mango…Peach all the way for this lady!)
- Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup (I know you are going Whaaaa?)
- I get mine from Scott over at The Corkery (he is AMAZING) but I am sure you can find them online if you aren’t from my area! You NEED this to really complete the drink!
- Grab glass of your choosing, I used champagne flutes to keep it classy for mothers day…place one of the hibiscus flowers in the bottom and pour about 1/4-1/2c of the moscato beverage over top. Top up your glass with the mineral water and add 1-2tsp of the syrup from the flowers. Give a gentle stir and ENJOY! ❤