Oh guys, this one is soooo yummy and super easy, I am so excited to share it with you today!
I wasn’t lying when I said it only requires 3 ingredients and very minimal prep time…the hardest part is waiting for them to freeze before you devour them…although if you are like me you will “test” them before pouring into your GikBay Popsicle Mold 🙂
Makes: 6 full size popsicles
Prep/Freeze: 10 minutes prep and 4 hours (or overnight) for freezing
- 1 1/2 c strawberries (Stems removed)
- I chose to use frozen strawberries and just let them defrost before making
- 1c Coconut Greek Yogurt
- I use the Presidents Choice brand as I find it has the right amount of coconut flakes and the perfect Greek tang (use whichever is your favourite)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- If using fresh strawberries rinse and remove stems. If you are using frozen rinse under cool water and then allow them to sit in a bowl in the fridge to defrost (about an hour). Mix with the sugar and let the fruit sit for about 5 minutes to help pull the natural sugars out.
- In a food processor (or using a handheld blender) mix together the strawberries with the yogurt until smooth. Taste away 🙂
- Pour equally into your molds and place in freezer for 4 hours before serving!
*The best thing about this recipe is that you can really alter it to your tastes! If you want a blueberry one use blueberries…feel like chocolate? Mix in 1 tbsp cocoa powder with your yogurt instead! You can even get fun with it and dip your finished popsicle into melted chocolate to coat it! Get creative and have fun!*